Wednesday, April 28, 2010

fleeting moments

another year has passed and i am one year older.

as usual i almost had a week long birthday celebrations with the ones i love - thanks for all your greetings, words of encouragements and for the great joy you have brought to my life. thank you for being there when i needed you the most and holding my hand through the trails and tribulations that life has thrown at me... you have made living on this earth easier

a special recognition to anastacia , zipui and mel for making my birthday so memorable

i am truly blessed - for i am alway showered with amazing gifts

this year i was blessed with a swatch and armani exchange watches , lauder and ysl perfumes - party like a rockstar zirca package and an amazing dinner at pasta brave

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

____________________________________________________

I would like to share with ya a poem i read in this book i am reading now the tibetian way of living and dying with you - i hope it inspires a change in you .

' autobiography in five chapters '

1) i walk down the street.
there is a deep hole in the sidewalk
i fall in.
i am lost . . . i am hopeless
it isnt my fault
it takes forever to find a way out

2) i walk down the same street
there is a deep hole in the sidewalk
i pretend i dont see it
i fall in again
i cant believe im in the same place
but it isnt my fault
it still takes a long time to get out

3) i walk down the same street.
there is a deep hole in the sidewalk
i see it there
i still fall in ... its a habit
my eyes are open
i know where i am
it is my fault
i get out immediately

4) i walk down the same street
there is a deep hole in the sidewalk
i walk around it

5) I walk down another street ...

something to thing about
______________________________________________________

i actually expected a certain someone to wish me - most likely this will reach that person through a certain someone..

I JUST MIGHT BE IN LOVE -AINT TELLING WHO JUST YET....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home