Friday, April 02, 2010

unadultered

when is the last time you made a friend

someone who you can trust you Atm pin with
someone whom ya know has your back
someone to share in both your joy and sorrow
someone who you can pour your heart out

---------------------------------------------------------------

Alot has happened our the last few months since my last entry - i have decided to consolidate all my entries and just highlight the important parts - recently i have realised how much my blogged has help me in my growth - it somehow tracked my transition from adolescence to my current fledgling state of adulthood. reading my past entries and often reminising about my secondary school days which i miss so much . To think about i have been blogging here since i was sec 2 . things that mattered to me when i was younger does not mean to much to me right now...

what i look for in a relationship has changed
what i look for in a person has changed
what i expect from my family has changed
what i hope for myself have changed

beening on mc for the last few months contrary to what people say is not something i want - i want to do something - anything to keep my mind of the negativity that surrounds me... i miss hanging out with friends i miss the idea of waking in the morning with some goal in life . it has destoryed a part of me....

15 may my mc would end and another phase of my life should start hopefully
__________________________________________________

hey peeps i am officially off booze till the 24th of april - at least that the plan my plans are planning to get me smashed that day for my birthday ... which is on the 26th by the way . please feel free to shower me with expansive things ... buai pai seh ....


__________________________________________________


exciting happening that happened over the last few months that are worth mentioning

dragons class gathering

since the cliques are formed you roughly guessed how the class gathering went . it was nice to see alicia and kaman , kj , seha and kiat ying ... i somehow regretted planning the gathering - as usual someone has comments about the place i choose ... come on people if you are not happy with the place i choose then when people are asking for suggestion - suggest something . at times i am glad that i have a low readership for my blog it sure gives me more more freedom in the bitchin department. the only glad thing about the class gathering was that i was able to reconnect back with kaman seha and kj - not every situation ends totally bad right.


making new friends

i was having a very bad day during michelle's birthday which she celebrated at the crewroom at prinsep. dont get me wrong her birthday was not bad it was heaps of fun esp with mcgallans - its just that i was in alot of pain that day ( back ) it was 3 in the morn and i just did not want to go home just yet . i messaged my dearest ana and by just hearing the tone of my voice ( indication of an excellent fren ) she knew that i was not having a good day.. she brought down her frens and met me at clark quay - i feel bad about the whole situation as i have dragged her right after a long day at work . when to clark quay the place wad dying down ... so we headed to sabai and had a blast 1 chivas and 1 martell later we when back at the crack of dawn...



to tell ya the truth i sat down planning to blog alot more but my eye lids weigh a tonne will get back to blogging tomorrow if time permits

luv me or hate me i dont give a dame...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home