Wednesday, September 23, 2009

obliteration

wad can i say nothing much blog worthy has happened recently except for my room makeover.

YES PEOPLE I HAVE FINALLY THROWN AWAY MY DESK

i am going for a more zen look in my room

minimum clutter with clean straight lines - while watching the Oprah show i realised that all this junk which i am holding on to is holding me back...everything that i have not used in 3 months or more has to go - i have realized that i can live without alot of things. its high time i let go of so many things

only when the old goes it makes place for the new - i am glad, i am happy

______________________________________________________


things i need to buy

white paint
2 seater couch
32inch Sony bravia
new curtains

i plan to pain a new mural in my room - inspiration come to me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home